Empowering Homeowners with Roofing Facts
Building Confidence Through Education
At Continental Roofing, we're dedicated to empowering homeowners with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their roofing needs. Your roof is not only a vital protective shield for your home, but it's also a substantial investment that deserves careful consideration. We understand that the process of choosing the right roofing materials and understanding the roofing system can be overwhelming. That's why Roofing University is designed as a launching pad to various topics that will guide you through every aspect of roofing.
Table of Contents
- The Continental Roofing Experience: Learn about the processes that set us apart.
- Roof Assessment: What does Continental's roof assessment entail?
- Insurance Assistance: We can help navigate the confusion of an insurance claim
- Finalizing the Contract: Focused on the details to keep all parties in sync
- Project Management: Continental Roofings keys to a successful project
- Completion: How me make sure we've met your expectations
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs: How the components of an asphalt shingle roof come together to form a Roof System.
- Roof Sheathing: The structural component of your roof
- Roof Underlayment: The importance of choosing the right roofing underlayment
- Drip Edge: Preventing water damage at the roof's edge
- Leak Barrier: Membrane to protect the vulnerable areas on your roof
- Starter Shingles: Reduce the risk of shingle blow-offs
- Flashings: The proper installation is essential to prevent roof leaks
- Asphalt Shingles: Provides your home with protection from the weather in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Attic Ventilation: Proper roof ventilation helps reduce heat and moisture in your attic
- Hip & Ridge Cap: Help reduce blow-offs by choosing the right cap shingle
- Warranty Information: Peace of mind with the industry's best warranties